December 31, 2007

Christmas Blessings!

I could spend some time listing all the wonderful gifts we gave and received this year...the beautiful treasures we brought back from China, the great new Wi games the boys received, but I have to say one of my greatest blessings this Christmas was the feeling of completeness. My girlhood dream was to be married, live in Virginia and have two boys and a little girl. Little did I know then that God would grant all these desires and little did I know how long it would take before we would have Maryn in our family. Little did I know the wonderful lessons God would teach me as we brought this little girl home. As I think about the tremendous blessings of 2007, ponder the joys of this Christmas season and think about the coming new year I am reminded of a verse from Luke 2 that says Mary treasured all these things in her heart. I too, have many things to treasure!






No comments: