January 16, 2008

Life is Fun!

It is such a joy and blessing to have a little one running around the house again. Maryn is learning new signs from her Signing Times DVDs and is starting to say more words. Yesterday she said "Bible." Last night she was hiding around the corner from where I was sitting and popped her head around and said, "Boo!" So cute!

Of course along with those blessings are the not so pretty scenes in life, though some of these you have to laugh at as well. This morning I was emailing our pastor when I heard the toilet seat drop...Maryn was trying to raise the seat so she could wash her hands. How do I know? She smiled at me and signed "wash hands!" I laughed, then promptly shut the bathroom door.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is a great story. When I was about 2 years old, I had a tea party in the toilet. Yum!!
Heather