August 9, 2007

Bigger Suitcases!

Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a high maintenance girl, one who loves her accessories. :) You can only imagine how hard it is for me to decide which 4-5 outfits to take to China, not to mention the small pharmacy we need to bring along. Rich and I were looking at all the things we needed to take and realized we needed bigger suitcases. The challenge now as I pack the suitcases is to keep the weight under 45 pounds.

Things are now moving at a fast pace as we get ready to leave for China. We received our final travel packet from our adoption agency, have sent our payment for our in China expenses and only have a few more days to wait to board that plane. We discovered that we would receive Maryn on Sunday, August 19th...don't know the time except that it will be in the afternoon. What a wonderful day that will be!

No comments: