September 2, 2007

Chinese Stomach Bugs

Well, it's 9:30pm and I (Rich) just got home from my 6 hour visit at the Urgent Care center. After a liter and a half of IV and the start on some powerful antibiotics, I feel a little better. The doctor definitely thought it was a combination of a stomach bug and dehydration. Now that I'm home, it's Sherry's turn. We swapped cars on her way there and my way home. I home that the IV does as much for her as it did for me. Now, all we have to do is keep everyone else healthy (and back on a normal schedule). Maryn still doesn't seem to know when it's night and day. Neither does Caleb. They both woke up around 3:00am this morning. Of course, then Caleb fell asleep later and slept most of the day. Tomorrow won't be pretty as he has to get on a closer to normal schedule; given that school start on Tuesday. Thanks to all our friends and neighbors that stepped in today with food, more food, and baby sitting.

No comments: